Last updated on MARCH 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.5 to 6.3.8 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a remark qualifier in a custom manager layout, inserting different values does not display those as individually different inserted, instead is taking one value and populate it for all entries.
It is expected that when viewing the shipment each cost keeps its remark.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on 3-11840341781 from the left menu (copied from Shipment_View standard screen modified to display remark qualifier value)
2. Search for shipment 01421
3. Edit the shipment and go to the Financials tab
4. Scroll down and click on New Shipment Cost
5. Select at Cost Type Accessorial and enter at Shipment Cost a value of 12 lets say. At Remark Qualifier ID select CARIIER_ID which is added to the copy of the SHIPMENT_VIEW manager layout. Enter a value of ABC. Click Save.
6. Click again on New Shipment Cost
7. Select at Cost Type Accessorial and enter at Shipment Cost a value of 15 lets say. At Remark Qualifier ID select CARIIER_ID which is added to the copy of the SHIPMENT_VIEW manager layout. Enter a value of XYZ. Click Save.
Note: Notice that for the Base cost you have not added any remark.
8. Click on Finished.
9. Re-access the 3-11840341781 menu from left again.
10. Search for shipment 01421. This time select it and click on View. (This has the custom SHIPMENT_VIEW copy that I have created).
11. Click on More
12. Scroll down and notice that there is an additional column added names Comments.
13. Notice that all remarks have same value not as entered and more over the base cost also has the same value added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms