Remark Value Added In Shipment_View Manager Layout is Displayed Incorrectly.
(Doc ID 2119725.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.5 to 6.3.8 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a remark qualifier in a custom manager layout, inserting different values does not display those as individually different. Instead it takes one value and populates it for all entries.
It is expected that when viewing the shipment, each cost keeps its remark.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Custom Layout from the left menu (copied from Shipment_View standard screen modified to display remark qualifier value)
2. Search for shipment
3. Edit the shipment and go to the Financials tab
4. Scroll down and click on New Shipment Cost
5. Select at Cost Type Accessorial and enter at Shipment Cost a value of 12 lets say. At Remark Qualifier ID select CARRIER_ID which is added to the copy of the SHIPMENT_VIEW manager layout. Enter a value of ABC. Click Save.
6. Click again on New Shipment Cost
7. Select at Cost Type Accessorial and enter at Shipment Cost a value of 15 lets say. At Remark Qualifier ID select CARIIER_ID which is added to the copy of the SHIPMENT_VIEW manager layout. Enter a value of XYZ. Click Save.
Note: Notice that for the Base cost you have not added any remark.
8. Click on Finished.
9. Re-access the Custom Layout menu from left again.
10. Search for shipment. This time select it and click on View. (This has the custom SHIPMENT_VIEW copy created).
11. Click on More
12. Scroll down and notice that there is an additional column added named Comments.
13. Notice that all remarks have same value, not as entered, and more over the base cost also have the same value added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document