Using the Autocreate Form to Add Requisition Lines to an Existing PO Document an Error Occurs: End Operating Unit is Invalid
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are navigating to the Autocreate form and selecting requisition lines, then selecting the action ADD TO a standard po.
After selecting the Operating Unit and the PO Document Number they hit the CREATE button and the following error occurs: End Operating Unit is invalid
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
- Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
- Navigate to the Autocreate form
- Select a requisition and select "ADD TO" in the bottom
- Choose 1 or more requisition lines in the screen
- Change the "Action" pulldown to "Add to" selection
- Choose document type to add the requisition to
- Click the "Automatic" button
- Enter the operating unit if needed and the document number that the requisition will be added to
- Click OK.
The error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms