R12 Payment Service Level Code Validation Required in Payment Process Request(PPR)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version and above, when submitting Payment Process Request, service level code is required.
This issue can be reproduced by the following steps:
1.Navigate to Payment Manager > Create a Payment Instruction making service level code as required.
2. Create a Payment Process Profile using the same Payment Instruction. Enter service level code(like BKTR).
3. Now submit a new Payment Process Request (PPR) with that Payment Process Profile.
4. After that following error occurs:
"Service level code is required"
Following changes has been implemented in <BUG 22237166 > - SERVICE LEVEL CODE VALIDATION IN PPR ERROR
1) Changed "IBY_VALIDATION_FIELDS" lookup type, service_level_code FND_LOOKUP_VALUE to "PMT_SVC_LVL". along with that description: "Payment Service Level Code" and meaning changed to "Payment Service Level Code".
2) ibyvallb.pls, getPaymentFieldValue() added logic " elsif p_field_name = 'PMT_SVC_LVL' then p_field_value := p_payment_rec.service_level_code;"
3) ibyvalcb.pls, Val_ISO_Grouping_Attributes(), modified "SVC_LVL" to "PMT_SVC_LVL".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms