Compensation Workbench Fields Revert to Read Only After Un-checking Setting in Personalize For Selected Plan
(Doc ID 2120242.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unchecking read only for WsValFlow and PctEligSal does not work correctly. Intermittently reverts fields to read-only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Applications > Compensation Workbench for Administrators > Compensation Workbench For Administrators.
2. Using Switch Manager Select President and click “Go”.
3. Select Allocate Task for “Annual Salary Review - Global” plan.
4. Click “Personalize for Selected Compensation Plan” Link.
5. Select columns “Amount” and “% of Eligible Salary” from Available Items list and drag into Displayed Items list.
6. Click Settings button to rename the columns.
7. Rename the columns and click “Apply”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document