Inter-Organization Transfer Transaction Does Not Honor The 'Allow Different Material Status' Setting
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During inter-organization transfer between two organizations, while receiving the lot in destination organization, see lot status is not defaulting from Item setup.
The setup in organization level for destination organization done as "Allow Different Material Status=null".
1. Create stock for one item with lot number, quantity, miscellaneous receipt
2. Changes the on-hand status & lot status of lot to RELEASED
3. Do a Inter-Organization transfer to second organization.
4. Do the Receipt in the second organization
5. Check the lot status; it is showing as “RELEASED” in second organization.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms