R12: Payables: FRM-40654 Record Has Been Updated When Validating Invoice Due to Attribute1 Personalization Mismatch
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user attempts to cancel invoice using the invoice workbench form (APXINWKB.fmb) the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
4. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
5. Click on Validate Invoices
6. Error listed above is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms