Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Project Foundation - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project type context user defined attribute (UDA) shows a link on the Project Setup page but when link is selected, the attribute is not shown.
Steps to reproduce:
Project Super User responsibility
1. Attribute Groups | Create | Create Attribute Group for Project and Task - 'ED Attribute Group', Business entity = Project | Apply and Add Attributes
2. Create Attribute | 'ED Attribute' = > Like the customers but Text Field and default value = Statustest2
3. When applied, come out to the Attribute Group page, 'ED Attribute Group' and select the 'Generate Database View' button. Verify the concurrent
process completes successfully
4. Created Attribute Context | 'Add Context' | Context Type = Project Type | Project type = 'ED-Burden Same' => Continue => Select the box by ED Attribute
Group and Apply
5. Back to Attribute Context | Context Type = Project Type and hit GO. You should see you Attribute Context
6. Attribute Context | Page Region Button | Create Page | Name my page 'Project Status ED' and added Attribute Group ED Attribute Group
7. Create a Page Layout | 'Create Page' Select 'Project Overview' from the LOV and then 'Setup Method' 'Page Layouts' GO. Name the layout, 'Project
Status ED', and in hit the 'Select Sections' button select 'Project Status ED'.'
8. Project 'ED-Excel Forecast' uses 'ED Burden Same' -- Project | Setup => I have a link 'Project Status ED' with the attribute 'ED Attribute' with the
default of 'Statustest2'
The customer gets to the attribute page, but nothing is there. Internally, I have the attribute with the default value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms