Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version of Application, In the Leave of Absence Page.
When trying to delete a Leave record, Update User Hook is getting called. This makes a error validation from the Update User Hook to fire, hence not able to finish the delete transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using 'Employee Self-Service' Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Function 'Leave Of Absence'
3. In the Absence Search Page, existing Leave Records are shown.
4. Try deleting a Leave by clicking the 'Delete' Icon against one of the leave record.
5. Got the below error message.
6. This error message is coded in the 'Update User Hook' and not in the 'Delete User Hook'.
7. So on delete of a leave record, Update User Hook being called and when errors out, it is not allowing the user to delete the leave. Following error is seen:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms