Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retropay (Enhanced) has been run and created retro element entries as expected; however, there are no costing segments populated on the retro entries.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter timecard entries for previous pay periods with costing information populated.
2. Submit and approve timecards.
3. Run OTL to BEE transfer process
4. Check BEE entries and Costing information populated on entries.
5. Run RetroPay Enhanced
6. Check Element entries for retro entries and no costing information populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms