Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing the Asset cost screen from either the hierarchy or from the work order, the system is not displaying any costs.
If the user searches from the main asset screen and navigates to cost or from asset details page the costs will display.
Asset costs should be viewed correctly from hierarchy or work order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Assets tab.
3. Search for Asset.
4. Select Costs from the drop down and click Go.
5. Clear Period From and Period To fields and hit Go.
6. The Asset Costs page shows expected costs.
7. Now, click on Work Orders tab.
8. Search for a work order (Below we searched for the asset) click on the asset number link.
9. Select Cost from the drop down and click Go.
10. Clear Period From and Period To fields and hit Go.
11. See zero costs, which is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms