Oracle Transportation Mobile 1.1 Is Now Available
(Doc ID 2121340.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transportation Mobile Technology Requirements
- OTM 6.4.1 or 6.4.2
Oracle Transportation Mobile 1.1 is available for download from the following locations:
- Google Play for Android devices as of May 6, 2016
- Apple App Store for iOS mobile devices as of May 12, 2016.
To get the mobile archive, download it from the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud as of May 13, 2016.
- Download the mobile archive if you plan on customizing the app with your own branding, logos, and screens. When you are done customizing the app, you are responsible for distributing the personalized app.
The following features are included in 1.1:
- Single Sign-on Support: The mobile app now allows both a traditional sign-on validation, and also a single sign-on validation, such as a Logistics Cloud system.
- Translation Support: All OTM translated languages are supported by the mobile app.
- User-configurable Timeout: You can control the length of time until you need to sign into the app again due to a timeout. There is a user preference in the app which is constrained within the limit set by the glog.mobile.max_session_timeout property.
- Map Enhancements: Maps are now available for Accepted Shipments, in addition to Tendered Shipments.
- Improved Error Messaging around Network Connectivity: The error messages have been improved to let you know when an error may be related to a security issue, such as not having authorization to use the resource, or that the server is down.
- Adding Contacts: You can add a contact to your device's contact list. These buttons appear on the shipment details, where the contact is the Logistics contact on the shipment, and location details, where the contact is the Primary contact at the location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document