R12: AP: Invoice Has Line Variance Hold After Validation Due to Errors in ZX_TDS_CALC_SERVICES_PUB_PKG.PRORATE_IMPORTED_SUM_TAX_LINES
(Doc ID 2121663.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, in the Invoice Workbench (APXINWKB.fmb), an invoice shows a Line variance hold because "The Total of Invoice Lines does not EQUAL the Invoice Amount." This hold is not released when attempting the revalidation of the invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
4. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
5. Click on Validate Invoices
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!