Page Is Getting Hanged While Updating The Category Under Requisition Line
(Doc ID 2122032.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Category value during line edit, the Update Selected Line window does not close when clicking the Apply button to save the change.
Changing another field such as Description, or not making any changes at all, allows the window to be closed when clicking Apply.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Add an item to cart.
3. Click the View Cart and Checkout button.
4. On the Shopping Cart page, click Edit.
5. On the Edit and Submit Requisition page, select the line to edit and click the Update button.
6. In the Requisition Information: Update Selected Line window, change the Category value and click the Apply button to save the change. The popup window does not close.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document