Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Releases 12.2.4 and 12.2.5, there is no ability to add a one-time address a single time which will cascade to all lines on the requisition.
It is expected that users be able to enter the one-time location value once, and then iProcurement will default it to all requisition lines, and if needed the user can modify whichever lines have a different deliver-to location (one-time location) value.
In Release 12.2.3 and earlier, users could enter the one-time address information on the "Checkout: Requisition Information" page a single time, and the value would then cascade (copy) to all requisition lines. This functionality has been removed with the new one-step checkout functionality in iProcurement.
Due to this issue, users MUST navigate to the Edit and Submit Requisition page and enter the one-time location value on each and every requisition line.
This workaround is extremely cumbersome when users submit requisitions with dozens or even a hundred requisition lines and the user must manually update every line to add the one-time address information.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Create a non-catalog request, adding many lines to cart.
3. View Cart and Checkout --> this opens the Shopping Cart window.
4. In the new Shopping Cart window which was introduced in Release 12.2.4, the Deliver-To Location field is visible; however, the One-Time Address information is NOT able to be added/modified here.
5. Click the Edit icon at the button of the window. On the resulting "Edit and Submit Requisition" page, the requisition lines are visible, and on each line of the requisition the deliver-to location value is seen (via personalization of the page) and the users can click the "One-Time Address" link to view/all/edit the one-time address information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms