Grid Flattened UOM Code, Remark And Currency Values are Not Saved When Creating New GTM Transaction Line
(Doc ID 2122089.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.7 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new GTM Transaction manager layout has been created by copying the GTM_TRANSACTION manager layout from the PUBLIC domain. The 'Remark Qualifier', 'UOM Code', and 'Currency' fields have been added to the GTM Transaction Line tab within the newly created manager layout. A new GTM transaction line is created for a transaction, using the manager layout and entering values in Remark Qualifier, UOM Code and Currency. After saving the new transaction line and reopening it to view the results, the values entered for the newly added fields (Remark Qualifier, UOM Code and Currency) are not saved and are null.
It is expected that the values for the newly added fields through the manager layout (Remark Qualifier, UOM Code and Currency) be saved along with the creation of the new transaction line. These values should be displayed when viewing the respective transaction line at a later point in time.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Configuration and User Administration -> User Configuration -> Manager Layout
2. Search for the GTM_TRANSACTION manager layout from the PUBLIC domain.
3. Create a new GTM Transaction manager layout by copying the GTM_TRANSACTION manager layout from the PUBLIC domain
4. Within the newly created manager layout, click Details and select the Transaction Line tab
5. Add the following grid-flattened fields to the GTM Transaction Line section and save the transaction line:
a. Remark Qualifier
b. UOM Code
6. Assign the manager layout to a screen set to be used within a user menu
7. Navigate to the new manager layout menu option (set in step 6).
8. Create a new transaction (entering an transaction ID is sufficient for this scenario).
9. For the newly created transaction, create a new transaction line. Ensure to add values for the new sections added in step 5 before saving the new transaction line.
10. Save the new transaction line and click Finished to commit the changes for the transaction.
11. Open the respective Transaction and transaction line.
12. The values entered for the newly added section in step 9 are not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document