Assigning Shipment General Ledger Code Failing When All Shipment Key Components Are Not Populated With Error "No GL code found for shipment:<shipment_ID> cost:<cost>"
(Doc ID 2122304.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to assign an active ledger code to a shipment, an exception is thrown:
It is expected that the ledger code be applied successfully to the shipment as the code defines a valid reference number that is contained within the shipment.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Financials/ Power data / general ledger/ general ledger key components. Create 4 components (preferably all reference numbers)
2. Navigate to Financials/ Power data / general ledger/ general ledger key and create a ledger key for buy shipments that defines the ledger key components in ranking. Add the 4 components from step (1).
3. Create a ledger key code that assigns the ledger key created in step (2).
4. Assign a value for the last component within the ledger code and ensure all other fields are left null.
5. Plan a shipment that has all 4 components from step (1).
6. Click Actions -> Settlement -> Assign Shipment General Ledger code for the respective shipment.
7. The error is thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document