Preconfigured ATO Item Is Not Coming on Sales Order After Progress Order
(Doc ID 2122440.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find the Pre Configured ATO Item is not picked up , on Orders created for the associated ATO Models.
For new Sales Orders ( for same model and option classes - 2nd order onwards ) - System is getting * item created earlier ( not preconfigured one ) with message
"A match was found to configured item xxx * yyy"
Expect the Preconfigured item to default , since user is choosing same Model + Option classes as defined in bill of pre-configured item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Order Form
3. Create an Order for an ATO model that has pre configuration created.
4. Select the options , same as in the pre configured Bill and book the Order
5. Progress the Order and see a new configuration is created as against defaulting the Pre Configured Item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document