OPM Batch: Reservation On Dispensing And Batch Differs If Batch UOM Not Primary UOM
(Doc ID 2122474.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle MES for Process Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On GME: 12.1.3 version, MES/Dispensing
OPM Batch - Reservation on dispensing and batch differs if batch UOM not primary UOM
Reservation done for a quantity to 2 decimal places from OPM for a batch. When reviewing the dispensing transaction, the decimals are now five places. When dispensing the required reserved quantity and issuing it, the following error message occurs:
Transactions cannot be created as material has to be dispensed before creating transactions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a formula with ingredient quantity different than primary UOM - primary UOM Kilogram Formula Litres
2. Create batch using this formula
3. Reserve item - reservation quantity on reservation screen correct to 2 decimals as 18.75 Lt
4. Dispense - dispense reservation shows as 18.75001 and pending dispense quantity is 18.75
5. Dispense 18.75 (planned quantity on batch)
6. Put batch in WIP and want to issue material returning error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document