Last updated on MAY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lumpsum offer product category accruals being split incorrectly. Issue can only be seen within the offer's 'Earned' checkbook summary.
1. Create a lumpsum offer for a total of $50,000.
2. Add in two product categories (A & B). Give each category $25,000.
3. Approve the offer, and budget request. Make sure the offer checkbook
is showing $50,000.
4. Increase the total amount of the lump sum offer to $65,000. Add $15,000
to the product category B. Product category B within the discount rules
table should now be at $40,000.
5. Create an additional budget request for $15,000. Make sure this request is
6. Run the 'Utilize Lumpsum Offers'. Make sure it completes without error.
7. Go back to the checkbook of your lump sum offer. Click the 'Earned'
amount, and see that the $15,000 that was just added to product category B....Is split
between A & B.
8. Checkbook should just be showing the $15,000 added to product category B.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms