Last updated on MAY 25, 2016
Applies to:User Productivity Kit - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to convert a topic to a movie using the Player2movie feature, the following error occurs:
"There was an error when attempting to initialize video capture, The maximum resolution for H.264 video is 1920x1080."
1. Publish a Player package containing the topics you want to record. Include sound, if desired.
2. Place the published Player package on a web server.
3. Launch the Player2Movie.exe file from the folder where the Developer is installed.
4. In the Player URL field, enter the URL for the location of the Player package. Point to root of the Player package and should contain the kp.xml.
5. In the Output folder field, enter a location for the movie files.
6. Click the List of Topics or Outline Tree tab, and select the topic, you want to record.
7. Error message " There was an error when ...."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms