Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, Canadian HR
After applying some Year End patches (EOY) for United States and Canada, valid cities and postal code combinations have been missing when attempting to create Canadian addresses.
Postal codes for the cities like Montreal and Quebec are no longer in the system after the upgrade.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply the 2015 EOY patches.
2. Log on to the Applications.
3. Choose the CA Super HRMS Manager.
4. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
5. Query a person.
6. Click on the Address button.
7. Enter the City to be Montreal.
9. Enter the postal code H1Y 3G2.
Applied the following patches:
2015 December Vertex patch
US & Canadian HRMS Customers: End of Year 2015 Phase 2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms