Work PSD Bal Adjustments Are Not Archiving
(Doc ID 2123114.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, US Payroll Tax Issues
Did a balance adjustment using the Resident PSD Bal Adjust element and Work PSD Bal Adjust element. This Work balance adjustment is not being archived using the Payroll Archive but the Resident balance adjustment is archived correctly
All balance adjustments to be archived. They use the Employee Periodic Details report for balancing PSD wages and tax. The Employee Periodic Details report uses Payroll Archived data to populate the data on the report
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Balance adjustment using element Resident PSD Bal Adj
2. Resident PSD Bal Adj
Subj Whable 2610.45
City Withheld 13.05
School Withheld 13.05
3. Ran Payroll Archive process
4. Check the Payroll Archive results and see the dollars from the balance adjustment are archived for current and YTD
5. This means the Employee Periodic Details report will be correct as this report uses archived data
6. Do a Work PSD Bal Adj
7. Ran Payroll Archive process
8. Check the Payroll Archive results and see the dollars from the balance adjustment are not archived for current and they are archived for YTD
9. This means the Employee Periodic Details report will be incorrect as this report uses archived data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document