11i: AP: The Confirm Payment Batch Concurrent Request fails on AP Payment Batches Being Processed Using the French Language
Last updated on MAY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to confirm a payment batch on 188.8.131.52, the following the French language, the following error occurs.
Sequential Numbering is active but there is no assignment for the document category being used
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle using the French language session settings
2. Select corresponding responsibility.
3. Go to Payments, Entry, Payment Batches.
4. Enter the mandatory fields in the Payment Batches window.
5. Run the Select Invoices, Build Payments and Print Preliminary Register requests.
6. Run the Format Payments request.
7. Run the Confirm Payment Batch step.
8. In the Confirm Payment Batch form, set the Status to Printed and if needed for the payment method, take the last check number from the preliminary check register and enter it in the To field.
9. Then click Confirm. The Confirm Payment Batch request will kick off and this is what fails.
Due to this issue, users cannot run payment batches to completion in the French language sessions.
The Confirm Payment Batch concurrent request completes successfully when the user is logged into English, so that is the workaround currently being used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms