WMS Wave Workbench : "Cancel Wave" Button Is Disabled for Non-Cancelled Waves
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Cancel Wave" Button Is Disabled for Non-Cancelled Waves.
"Cancel Wave" Button Is Enabled for Non-Cancelled Waves.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Warehouse Manager: Wave Dashboard > [Find Wave] > Wave Workbench
- Query both cancelled and non-cancelled waves
- Select a non-cancelled wave
See "Cancel Wave" button is Enabled (expected behavior)
- Select a cancelled wave
See "Cancel Wave" button is Disabled (expected behavior)
- Again, select a non-cancelled wave
See "Cancel Wave" button is Disabled (not expected behavior)
- "Cancel Wave" button will always be Disabled until the Wave Workbench window is closed and reopened again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms