Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, AGIS General Ledger
When attempting to Create an AGIS Batch, entering the Initiator Accounting, after selecting the account combination and pressing the search button,
the following error message occurs on page.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Intercompany Super User responsibility
2. Navigate to Transactions > Outbound Transactions
3. Fill the Initiator , Transaction Type, Batch date, GL Date, Currency.
4. Add Recipient > [Continue]
4. Click on - to add Accounts for the Initiator Accounting
6. Select the Account code combination then search button
7. The error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms