Last updated on APRIL 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, after importing a Supplier Site using the Supplier Sites Open Interface Import process, users noticed that although ALLOW_AWT_FLAG, AWT_GROUP_ID was populated in the interface, in AP_SUPPLIER_SITES_ALL, ALLOW_AWT_FLAG = N and AWT_GROUP_ID is null.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Insert Invoice values into
2.. Using Payables Manager responsibility
3. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
4. Select View >Requests > Submit a new Request >OK
5. In the Submit request Form, For name, Enter: Supplier Sites Open Interface Import>Tab.
6. Enter Required Parameters and select OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms