Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, Content Admin - Hosted Customer
Employees who have started the AICC course, but were not able to complete the course as a result of a system issue, continues to show as not attempted.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Login to applications
2. Create any learning object which can be tracked, for ex. scorm1.2 or aicc.
3. Create offering out of the learning object and enroll learners onto the class created.
4. Login with one of the learners enrolled, launch the class and navigate through the content so that content communicates 'incomplete' status to OLM.
5. Disconnect from the network and try to navigate to learner home.
6. Reconnect to the network and re-launch the class and see if the status 'incomplete' is communicated back to content.(can be verified through java console)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms