Please Select at Least One Transaction Message After Printing One Invoice and Selecting Another
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to print an invoice, after already printing one, the following error occurs.
Please select at least one transaction
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: iReceivables 2.0 Internal
Navigation: Customer Search > Account Details
- Select an Invoice or Credit memo
- Click Print button
- New page opens with output
- Hit browser back button to return to Account tab (Only Way to Return)
- Notice transaction still selected
- Click print again or de-select and select another to print
- Receive Error of "Please select at least one transaction"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms