OAF Page Personalization - Not Able To Change Column Heading From Start Price To Maximum Price
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version,
Unable to change the column heading name from "Start Price" to "Maximum Price" via Personalization during Surrogate Quote creation in Sourcing.
System should allow to change column heading from "Start Price" to "Maximum Price" via Personalization when creating a Surrogate Quote in Sourcing.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Navigate to Sourcing Super User Responsibility -> Sourcing Home page
- Click on RFQ Number link under Open Negotiations section
- Select Create Surrogate Quote from Actions dropdown list
- Search by a Supplier Name
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- From 'Create Quote: ' -> Lines, click on Personalize "Lines table" link
- From Personalize Region: Lines table, select Start Price and change Prompt from 'Start Price' to 'Maximum Price'
- Apply changes
- clear cache, log out & log in
- Still Start Price appears in Lines tab
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms