Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are attempting to Approve a Purchase Order and this error occurs:
Error: The shipment price (Value = XX) must be equal to the line price (Value = XY) on standard purchase orders.
"Total Price on PO header does not match the line price: PO cannot be approved "
Customer is working from the <Note 1913325.1> and using the business event "oracle.apps.po.autocreate.pocreated" to create the purchase orders and use the price that is defaulting from a quotation and doubling this price.
The functionality is working fine except that the Total Price on the PO header does not get refreshed.
There is a <Note 1606061.1> which describes the problem. However upon analysis, and provides this file and version-however we are on higher version of this file already:
Here are the steps:
1. Create a Purchase Requisition
2. Create a Quotation for the supplier item
3. Autocreate the PO from requisition : select the supplier and supplier site
4. The PO form opens with the price on PO line pulled from quotation
5. However the total price on PO header is different from line total
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms