Deleting Custom Application File In Mobile FIeld Service Deletes The Custom Report Instead
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4
In the Mobile Field Service Administration page when you delete a customer application, it does not delete.
It deletes the report instead.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Mobile Field Service Administrator
2. Navigate to Mobile Field Service Administrator -> Multi Platform -> Customization
3. Upload a custom report file
4. Upload a custom application file
5. Click the radio button next to the application and click Delete
6. Note that the application didn't get deleted and is still there, the report was deleted instead
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms