Deleting Custom Application File In Mobile FIeld Service Deletes The Custom Report Instead
(Doc ID 2125437.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4
In the Mobile Field Service Administration page when you delete a customer application, it does not delete.
It deletes the report instead.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Mobile Field Service Administrator
2. Navigate to Mobile Field Service Administrator -> Multi Platform -> Customization
3. Upload a custom report file
4. Upload a custom application file
5. Click the radio button next to the application and click Delete
6. Note that the application didn't get deleted and is still there, the report was deleted instead
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document