Payment Details In Oracle iSupplier Portal Gives Error - The data that defines the flexfield on this field may be inconsistent
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.2.2 and later, an error message is displayed when viewing details of a payment.
The payment detail information is correctly displayed on the page, however.
The issue occurs when viewing payments for some, but not all, suppliers.
Due to this issue, buyers are unable to see the flexfield-related information on payment records for some suppliers.
The data that defines the flexfield on this field may be inconsistent. Please inform your system administrator that the value set AP_SRS_INVOICE_START_DATE has an incorrect format type (D).
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications as an internal buyer user, using an iSupplier Portal Internal View responsibility.
2. Click the Finance tab.
3. Click the View Payments subtab.
4. On the View Payments page, search for the desired payments.
5. In the search results, click on the link for the payment number to view.
6. The Payment details page appears and the details of the payment are correctly displayed. However the error message appears at the top of the page:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms