Rejected Offer Adjustment Cannot Be Updated
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rejected offer adjustment can't be updated.
1. Create and activate a accrual offer.
2. Create an adjustment for the newly created accrual offer.
3. Submit the adjustment for approval.
4. Login with the Default Marketing Approver credentials. Reject the offer
adjustment that was just created.
5. Log back in with the credentials used to submit the offer adjustment.
Access the rejected offer adjustment, within the offer.
6. Try to 'Update'/'Restore' the rejected offer adjustment. The system
automatically moves the adjustment to 'Cancelled' status.
7. User is unable to modify the rejected offer adjustment, and must create a
Create a new offer adjustment to submit for re-approval. This however takes
extra time, and efforts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms