Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add labor lines, the following error occurs.
Labor Lines are overlapping
1. Login to Oracle Apps.
2. R) System Administrator -> Profiles -> System -> Query for the profile: CSF: Allow overlapping Labor lines for Debrief
3. At the user level: Set the value to 'N'. Save.
4) R) Field Service Manager -> Create Service Request -> Create Task -> Enter labor debrief line
i) Start Time: 8:00 - End Time: 9:00
Save. The details are saved without any issues.
5) Login to FSTP and query the same task as above and enter another labor line with the below details.
ii) Start Time: 9:00 - End Time: 13:00
Save. The details are saved without any errors.
3. Now, login to MFS MP as the same technician and query the same task and try to enter another line:
iii) Start Time: 9:00 - End Time: 13:00
Get an error: Labor Lines are overlapping. This is incorrect as the profile was set as mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms