Use Of Feet As UOM Returns Error In WO Direct Material Requirement
Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update a work order while using the "FT" Unit of Measure in the Maintenance Super User, the following error occurs.
Error 1: Select a valid value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Navigation: Work Orders > All > Work Order
3. Create a direct material requirement on a work order, using unit of measure "FT".
4. Save the material requirement.
5. Return to the work order and make an update, for example change the status. Error is returned that the UOM is not valid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms