Timeout Activity Details does not show in the approval Notification in HRSSA
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1. Rup8 version, Workflow,Approval,Common Function
Application Version : 12.1.3
Family Pack : R12.HR_PF.B.delta.8
HRSSA approval notification 'action history' does not show timeout activity details, this is happening after upgrade to R12.1 Rup8.
It shows in Status monitor.
It should show the timeout activity details in "Action History".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log on applications submit the any request for example LOA.
- When approver did not approve within specified days or time (used timeout functionality),
- It goes for next approver and complete the transactions.
- But when we go and see the Action History and it does not shows the timeout details.
- It shows in Status monitor.
Note: It works fine in production as it not upgraded to Rup8.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms