WMS: Warehouse Control Board Is Not Showing Pending Inbound Tasks
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WMS Control Board is not showing pending task when querying "Pending" task.
WMS Control Board is showing pending task when querying "Pending" task.
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure there is pending putaway tasks.
Check Warehouse Parameters > Warehouse Task Management > Pregenerate after Receipt
On Mobile, perform PO(Receipt Routing: "Standard Receipt" or "Inspection Require") Receipt into a LPN(LPN_CONTEXT is 3: In Receiving.)
- Concurrent "Pregenerate putaway suggestions (Pre-generate Putaway Suggestions)" finishes successfully.
- Navigate to WMS Control Board.
- Click on Pending Status and Inbound Task.
- Click on Find.
- WMS Control Board is not showing pending task
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms