Asset Made Available for Sale did not Transfer to OM Price List
(Doc ID 2126753.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
Asset made available for sale did not transfer to Inventory and OM Price List when entering a value in the price field with five decimal places. Items entered with two or less decimals transfer to price list without issue
The worklfow has shown the following error:
Event Error Name: -6502
Event Error Message: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error.
Wf_Engine.SetEventItemAttr(OKLAMRMK, oracle.apps.okl.am.remkcustomflow<id>, ITEM_PRICE, <item price>)
Wf_Engine.Event(OKLAMRMK, oracle.apps.okl.am.remkcustomflow<id>, OKL_AM_REMARKET_ASSET_PROC, oracle.apps.okl.am.remkcustomflow)
Event Details is shown
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using OLFM Customer Service responsibility
2. Navigate to Asset Management tab
3. In the Asset Return request, search for a returned asset
4. Select the asset and select Update Asset Information >> Go
5. Click on Update
6. Select status "Available for Sale"
7. Enter Inventory Item Number
8. Enter Price with 5 decimal places
9. Click on Apply
10. Go to Price List and search for the Item, it is not there
11. Check workflow and it has errored out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document