Container Optimization Screen Data Columns Not Aligned When Using CONOPT XML
(Doc ID 2126788.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.3.4 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Line Items section of the Container Optimization Solution the Data Elements are not displayed with proper alignment, as explained below
1. Click on the Container Optimization Link at the bottom of the Home Page
2. Select the option Container Optimization Using XML File
3. Upload a CONOPT XML
4. Click on the link for one of the solutions displayed
5. Click on the Equipments Displayed
6. Click to expand the "Line Items" Section displayed below the Container Chart
7. Observe that the Data Displayed are not aligned in the Columns defined at the top of the Table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document