R12:AP/IBY:Unable To Mark Payments Completed Using Record Print Status Page. Record Print Status Page Reloads After Pressing Apply However Status Is Not Confirmed And No Error is Shown
(Doc ID 2126862.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user attempts to Mark the Payments Completed using Record Print Status screen the Payment is not marked as completed and same screen reappears.
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Payments : Entry > Payment Manager
3. Query the Payment Process Request (PPR) to Mark the Payment completed
4. Click on Mark Payments complete . A new page will open.
5. Press Apply button on the Page to Mark the Payment completed
6. Find that same page is loaded again and PPR is not completed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document