Slow Performance in Routing Form when Creating Operation Resources
Last updated on MAY 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create and save an operation resource record in the Routings form , the application takes over a minute to save the record.
The application should save the record in a 1 or 2 seconds.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- From Bills of Material navigate to the Routings form
- Query the Item
- Add Operation seq 12345 for Department XYZ
- Click on Operation Resources button
- At the Operations Resources window, the form show Main tab (Resources)
- The proceed to create the record and click on save button.
What is Working
Records created with resource type "Machine", it's quickly to save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms