Service Contracts Not Appearing on the Install Base Contracts Page in iSupport
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contract
The contract details available for the item instances are not displaying in the iSupport contract page but it is existing in the Oracle IB page for that same instance
The contract details available for the item instances should display in the iSupport IB contract page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iSupport Business user (R) -> Home. Click on Account -> Products
2. Search for Item instance eg: '5937746' and click on 'contracts' link in the item instance page.
Termination date not null contracts are not displaying in the contract page.
3. Navigate to 'Oracle Installed Base Agent User' responsibility -> Item Instance -> Item Instances.
4. Enter the Instance number and click on 'GO' button. Click the 'Contracts' link in the right side of the page. By default, the view drop-down is defaulted to "Entitled Contracts".
5. Select "All Contracts" in the view drop-down and click on 'Go'. It displays all the contracts including the terminated contracts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms