Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.2 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform move transactions, the following error occurs.
5390885 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact.
1. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
2. Navigation = Move Transactions-> Move Transactions
3. Move org/job = FIL / 12990798
4. 5390885 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact
5. Responsibility = Inventory
6. Navigation = On Hand, Avail-> Material Workbench
7. Material Location = On-hand, org = FIL, item = 5390885
8. locator = T00.009.000.100
9. Quantity = 1 (it is available)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms