During Move Transaction Getting Error Quantity Must Be Less Than Or Equal To Available To Transact
(Doc ID 2127547.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.2 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform move transactions, the following error occurs.
failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact.
1. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
2. Navigation = Move Transactions-> Move Transactions
3. Move org/job = FIL / 123456789
4. 5390885 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact
5. Responsibility = Inventory
6. Navigation = On Hand, Avail-> Material Workbench
7. Material Location = On-hand, org = xyz, item = xxxxx
8. locator = xxxxxx
9. Quantity = 1 (it is available)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document