Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Transactions
When attempting to perform move transactions, the following error occurs.
5390885 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
2. Navigation = Move Transactions-> Move Transactions
3. Move org/job = FIL / 12990798
4. 5390885 failed validation. Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact
5. Responsibility = Inventory
6. Navigation = On Hand, Avail-> Material Workbench
7. Material Location = On-hand, org = FIL, item = 5390885
8. locator = T00.009.000.100
9. Quantity = 1 (it is available)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms