Last updated on MAY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) enabled, Release 12.2.3, when creating a requisition, the user entered an invalid Unit of Measure. The system displays an error message informing the user to enter a valid Unit of Measure, which is correct; however, after the user enters a valid unit of measure value, the error message does not go away and the extended price is not calculated.
Due to this issue, users are confused by the error which should not be appearing.
Unit of Measure - Select a valid value.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps on the Non-Catalog Request page in Oracle iProcurement:
1. Initiate a Goods by Quantity requisition/Services Billed by Quantity
2. Enter Item Description
3. Enter Quantity
4. Enter the “test” in the UOM field.
5. Close the pop-up window.
6. Tab to the Unit Price field and enter a value.
7. Error message is displayed "Enter a valid value"
8. Go back to the UOM field and enter a valid UOM (e.g. “Each”)
9. Error message does not go away and Extended Price does not calculate.
Please note, user must enter the PSC code before entering the UOM and amounts or calculation will not appear as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms