R12: AP: Enable Reports>View Purchase Order On The Invoices Workbench (APXINWKB) For AP Inquiry Only Responsibility
(Doc ID 2127721.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to setup a Payables Inquiry only responsibility to allow access to view the PO Shipments from the Invoice Inquiry Screen?
1. Login to Oracle Payables Inquiry responsibility (no document entry access, query only)
2. Navigate to: Invoices / Invoices (Invoices workbench setup in query mode only)
3. On the Find Invoices screen, query an invoice matched to a Purchase Order
4. Go to the lines tab on the invoice
5. On the item line, go to the Menu / Reports / View Purchase Order
-> This option is not enabled, it is grayed out.
How to enable this option for query only payables responsibilities?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document