Last updated on APRIL 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to setup a Payables Inquiry only responsibility to allow access to view the PO Shipments from the Invoice Inquiry Screen?
1. Login to Oracle Payables Inquiry responsibility (no document entry access, query only)
2. Navigate to: Invoices / Invoices (Invoices workbench setup in query mode only)
3. On the Find Invoices screen, query an invoice matched to a Purchase Order
4. Go to the lines tab on the invoice
5. On the item line, go to the Menu / Reports / View Purchase Order
-> This option is not enabled, it is grayed out.
How to enable this option for query only payables responsibilities?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms