Cannot Reference A Model In Developer
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, BOM Populate and Refresh
In the Developer, when attempting to add BOM Model as a reference to an existing non-BOM Model, the BOM Model does not show in the available list of models for selection. This is a new Configurator instance. The BOM Model has been imported from the remote Production instance and is visible within the Repository.
Expect to be able to select the newly imported BOM Model as a reference Model to the existing non-BOM model
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Configurator Administrator responsibility
2. From the Repository, open the non-BOM Model in Edit mode
3. Click on the Structure link
4. Click on the Create icon
5. Select the radio button for 'Reference Model'
6. Click to Continue
7. In the list of available models, the recently imported BOM Model does not appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms