Requisition Lines Are Creating Standard PO's Instead Of Blanket Releases
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition lines are creating Standard PO's instead of Blanket Releases.
Some requisition lines are showing the source PO Number as a local BPA but are creating standard PO's instead of blanket releases.
The local BPA is active and the items are showing as active on the BPA.
We have checked the po_requisition_lines_all table and the document_type_code is showing as a number instead of 'BLANKET'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Example Order created manually – from Quick Order Organizer in Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Chose Order and clicked on Find
3. Create a new line and populate Scheduled Ship Date and save
4. Order line becomes supply Eligible – click on Actions and Progress Order and click on OK
5. Click on OK when next box pops up and Status on line changed to External Req
6. Changes to PO Open status
7. Requisition is imported and approved
8. Standard PO is Generated and automatically approved – should have generated a blanket release
9. You can see that this Standard PO shows that the source document is the BPA
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms