Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contract Terms Authoring
Error when exporting text containing Numbered or Bulleted lists created in Oracle Contracts RTE
If we create a Non-standard clause and, using the Rich Text Editor, add a bulleted or numbered list, an error occurs when using the Export function to open the resulting xml content in MS Word.
The document . xml cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle EBS | Buyer Work Center | Orders | Open a contract for Update
2. select the Update Contract Terms list item from the Actions dropdown. Click the Go button.
3. To insert a new clause you will need to select where the clause will be positioned. Click the Select option.
4. Click the Add Clause button. Click the Create Non-Standard Clause button.
5. After entering a Clause Title and Type, enter some sample text into the clause. Highlight a portion of the text and create a bulleted list. To do so: Click the Bulleted List graphic.
6. Click the Export button. Click the OK button.
Error: The document Test.xml cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.
7. Remove the numbered list formatting from the text
8. Export. This time there is no error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms