Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, HTML User Interface
Cannot Place order from a quote when the configuration rule is changed. Below error message is displayed.
Copy Quote API: Start
The model configurations in the quote have been validated.
The following model configurations have been updated as per the rules for the published model: 1.0.
Please review the quote prior to placing it as an order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Quote Header
2) Create a Quote Line , add a product
3) Configure it (have one component defaulted to 30 inch cable from configurator rule)
4) Change the Quote status to Customer Accepted and save the Quote
5) Go to Configurator Developer and modify the configurator rule to default the cable to 45 inch instead of 30 inch
7) Open the Quote and then place the order
8) Get the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms