Employee Referral Source for a Candidate Registration Keeps Getting Notifications About the Referral Days After the Registration
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, General iRecruitment
An employee, who is the referral source for a candidate, keeps getting notifications regarding the referral even after the registration have happened for some time ago.
The notifications being received have the following subject:
FYI: has identified you as the referral source
The employee has received a notification even after a couple of months after the candidate registration.
The referral source should only get a notification right after the candidate's registration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the external iRecruitment site.
2. Click on the Register today button.
3. Enter the details of the user and continue with the process.
4. Specify an employee as the referral source.
5. Complete the registration process.
6. Monitor the notifications being received by the employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms